Sunday, January 30, 2011

La belle province had awesome fries.

I liken myself to a french fry connoisseur since sometimes the only thing on a menu I can eat is the french fries. Friday I was treated to a french fry by my ex, which we picked up at the Belle Province restaurant in Lachine on Provost and 10th avenue. 

The fries were really good. They had good taste, no greasy aftertaste [which I often find with Lafleur's fries], they were crispy enough, good size. I was just going to pick a fry from McD, but I'm glad he suggested these fries. They were much better then McD fries would have been. I suspect that the poutine my ex had was really good too since he finished it before I had finished my fries and he can be a slow eater like me.

Some of the worst french fries I've had in the past 5 years had to be the french fries at the Johnny Rockets on the Marina Walk in Dubai. They were obviously frozen fries and they were always undercooked and most often cold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!