Saturday, January 22, 2011

Kind stranger with coupons...

I went to Walmart and Zellers this morning. I go to Walmart about once a month to pick up kitty litter. It's one of the few places where I can find Maxx Scoop for multiple cats in 14Kg pails at a good price. 

So I get into Walmart and pick up my 2 pails of kitty litter, and start to look for other items when I get stopped by a French Quebecois woman who says "Oh you have Maxx Scoop, I have coupons for it and don't need any". She gave me 2 $1 off coupons. So I saved $2 and whatever the taxes were on my kitty litter.

The  thing I picked up at both WalMart and Zellers was inexpensive frames for my art work.  I also picked up new cotton socks [92% cotton woot!] at Zellers. Now I have to go through my sock drawer and toss out all the ones with holes in the toes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!