Friday, January 21, 2011

Fuck shtupping!!!

It always amazes me how even in 2011, you can't say "fuck" on TV but apparently you can say shtup! That Dennis Leary special, they were trying to bleep any variation of fuck, asshole and shit. They weren't succeeding too well either.  For some reason though nothing is more vulgar in the English language then fuck.

I have "Bitter Sweet Symphony" by the Verve stuck in my head.

"'Cause it's a bittersweet symphony this life
Trying to make ends meet, you're a slave to the money then you die
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down
You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet, yeah

No change, I can't change, I can't change, I can't change,
but I'm here in my mold , I am here in my mold
But I'm a million different people from one day to the next
I can't change my mold, no, no, no, no, no"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!