Saturday, January 08, 2011

The Dregs of Humanity all seem to shop at...

It's one of those nights again where I'm awake at 3am because I dozed off at 8pm last night.  Tonight I've been giggling over The People Of WalMart. What baffles me is the amount of people who go shopping at WalMart wearing a tail

And the other thing that puzzles me... if you're a middle aged man and you're going to dress up as a woman, why not also shave your facial hair and do your hair or even get a nice wig so you actually have a semblance of a female face?  I mean I like cross dressers. Always have.

I've wondered about that. I suspect this is my parents fault. They took me to watch La Cage aux Folles [The original version of the BirdCage, though the version with Robin Williams is good too] at the cinema in 1978 at the tender age of 16. Its no wonder I know 3 T-Girls [One of which I dated when she was a really hot he], 1 cross dresser and several in the closet cross dressers too.

In fact one job option I'm mulling about is to be a purchaser or buyer for cross dressers. I do the shopping, so they don't have to go in public and buy woman's clothes. Pretty fun job if you think about it, I'd get to spend all my time shopping.  And that would include shopping at WalMart, and I'd get to see more of the people of WalMart......

because it's always good to have dreams...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!