Friday, December 24, 2010

Enough is Enough

You know how it is? Every year there's always a person that shows up at your gathering who can't eat or drink anything you've bought or prepared It's frustrating. First thing this person does is question every item of food or drink as if it's been sprinkled with poison, or alternatively looks at any food placed for guests with great suspicion.

Even if this person is very gracious, they might not accept anything other then water of your hospitality. This can feel pretty insulting.

Normally I try pretty hard to make allowances, I mean it's not like you can expect a diabetic to eat something that will make them sick, but this year, after all the other cooking I just can't find it in me to be accommodating and find something to make for the bitchy vegetarian that comes to all my dinners. Let her eat salad or eat the same food like everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!