Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Still too many cats

My two older cats, Motley and Furball both had to be euthanized this winter. Furball went first, January 20th, 2008 - it was a head tumour, found in white cats, caused by the sun. He was 12 years old. Then a month later, on February 21st, Motley, my 17 year old female, suffered renal failure.

I found at a pet shelter, a cat called Zeke, about 18months old who has incredibly huge paws. He's got like 10 toes on each front paw, and 5 toes on each back paw. Total mutant, I love it.

Sam ended up adopting a female kitten, barely 2 months old, from a co-worker.

I was thinking about the current cats in the house and their characters....

There's my daughters cat Lynx. He's got too much balls.
There's my cat Pixie. He's just got the right amount of balls or Catspah :P [chutzpah for cats? ]
There's Zeke. He doesn't have enough balls.
There's Celes, my daughter's fearless kitten.

So if I was to walk into the room where all the cats where lounging, and say OUT OUT OUT, in a loud voice, I could visualize:

Zeke, running into the basement screaming "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
Pixie, walking slowly towards the door saying "yeah yeah... I'm moving"
Lynx, wouldn't budge and say "Make me"
Celes, would be running wilding around the room going "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Still 4 cats is too many fucking cats!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!