Monday, May 28, 2007

Crazy.. toys in the attic,....

It's just crazy.

Of course because I decided months ago, that I was going to go for the gusto and chose Lebanon to meet my fiance, for a plethora of reasons, including having opportunity to meet his mom, and friends, that things were going to get tense just a few weeks before my departure. Of course it has to be this way for maximum effect.

*Sigh* A smart person would have probably chosen Cyprus for everything initially. But no. I had to live dangerously. I had to go against what a logical person would have chosen. Lebanon had been on my list of places to visit on day, when things looked calm. Then I figured how better then to visit with someone who has lived there most of his life. I swear it made sense at the time.

Dunno why my gut is still not freaked out. The thought of flying to Lebanon is still not freaking me out. Though I'm disappointed cause I know I will not be able to move freely. However something is encouraging me to keep going. Dunno if I should listen to this voice anymore.

Just too many decisions to make. I figure flying stresses me to the max.. Can it be worse? And yet what if I was to feel like I did when I visited Weymontachi.. Just did not want to be there after sundown. I won't be able to leave. I'll have to put up with that sensation for the duration.

Time to go watch some mind-numbing TV.

1 comment:

  1. "for maximum effect. "

    sherly..... you mean maximum "pleasure"

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment!