Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Poor wittle Leroy Jenkins is all lonely.

I awoke at 6 am again, and the wind has finally died down. It's still dark and stormy outside. Was surprising yesterday late afternoon that there was a bit of sun out. Was short lived and the storm starting pounding again.

Poor Debbie still has not been able to leave NJ. I'm hoping today is the day. Otherwise I will have to bring some cat food over, she's been gone so long she's all out of cat food. That and Leroy is lonely. Especially Leroy. Ragnar and Leo weren't so desperately missing human contact. In fact Leroy is a lot like Lynx [My daughter's whiny cat], a chip off the old block so to speak. They seem to constantly crave human attention. Cant wait to see Debbie's flooding in NJ pictures. :)

I wish I could close my eyes and it would be June already. I miss my sweetie so much, and I won't be seeing him until June. *SIGH*

Though I was reminded by one of my employees that at least I have email, MSN chat, and web cams. When he spent 4 years away from his now wife, he only had the phone and snail-mail. As he was mentioning just yesterday, by the time he'd get mail, the news was 2-3 weeks old. At least I can communicate with my sweetie daily, and it's not costing us an arm and a leg in phone bills. Although I like hearing my sweetie's voice on the phone, I would feel incredibly guilty if we talked often, just because of how steep phone bills get. That and well we seem to get awkward half of the time we do talk on phone. These long quiet moments....

My sweetie has a deep voice and a really cool accent when he talks English. Sends shivers up and down my spine if I focus on it. Which gets distracting and then I get all quiet. It's ironic that the few times we tried voice chat, we had little success and we don't bother. Voice chat has always been flaky. Remember how much Ben and I tried when he first moved to the US. He had me install dozens of different software and none quite did it. I know my daughter has been using Ventrillo to chat with her Lineage II gaming friends, and it seems to work for her. Hell some nights I can hear her yapping with her peeps so loud I make wise-ass comments back.

The other night I hear her exclaim "SHUT UP!!!!" Although I hadn't said a thing or made noise in an hour or two I replied "Sorry I'll try to be more quiet". Had both of us giggling.

ACK they are playing the White Stripes on the radio this morning, but thankfully it's not the "Seven Nation Army" [Going to wichita] song. BLEAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!