Monday, April 16, 2007

Another Nor'Easter Pounds the Eastern Coast


Wow this is the 2nd Nor'Easter in less then a week. This one is supposed to be a doozie. Poor Debbie. She's in NJ visiting family, including a very sick sister and every time she's tried leaving the past week there's been bad weather. Like higher forces want her to stay put.

She tried leaving today but there was severe flooding on the highway she ended up having to turn back and go back to her sisters. She will attempt leaving again tomorrow.

We can get up to 80km windows.. and it's going to be around 0 tonight, with up to 20 cm of snow. Gotta love the weather for April :P

Love the comment on CTV tonight "I guess the one-city, one snow-plow isn't working tonight"

What a rush. I went for a small car ride, to go check out how Debbie's cats are doing :P Yeah I'm a little nuts. That and I get a rush from driving around in snow storm. Besides I still have my snow tires.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!