Thursday, March 29, 2007

Spring has sprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrung!


I'm sitting here crying tonight, after my sweetie went to sleep, the 8 hour time different is a real PITA. When I looked into his eyes in the webcam, I could not stop myself from crying, and each time I see his eyes in my mind again I start to cry again.

However it does not stop me from feeling the allure of spring. It's almost tangible. It was 10 C outside today. I saw people on bicycles and inline skates... in between the rest of the snow left on my lawn is all sorts of leaves of bulb plants starting to grow. I could see crocus, tulips, daffodils, snow drops and glory of the snow

Here's another photo of the same trees outside my bedroom window around sun down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!