Monday, February 05, 2007

Quebec's First Taco Bell

I REALLY enjoyed my vegetarian burrito and risolle potatoes with cheese and sour cream at Taco Bell today. However I wasn't sure if the employees in the kitchen were actually alive. I mean I remember how animated they were in the Taco Bell in Plattsburg last time I went. Here I was wondering if they were zombies. This old man in front of us asked twice for sweet & sour sauce before he took off with his food and came back again to ask for sweet & sour sauce, in French, Sauce aigre douce. The kid working at putting little containers of cole slaw into a drawer, asked him to repeat the sauce 3 times. The third time, both my co-worker and the guy next to me also told him "Sweet and sour". Like.. was he deaf? Stupid? One of the female employees gave him his sweet and sour sauce, and about 5 minutes later the kid finally comes back with sweet and sour sauce and saying "Where did he go?" Like he got his sauce and had time to eat his meal by the time you came back. Thankfully we arrived at 11:45, just because the lunch rush. And just as well. When we left the line-up was all the way to the door.

Caruso's line for tonight "Priority #1". He already had the tacky sunglasses on and he was in motion. Was almost a let down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!