Sunday, February 25, 2007

Big Erections

They sure love their big erections in Dubai. Everywhere you look, all you see is these sky-scrapers being built. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that there are more cranes in Dubai then in any other city in the world.

Here's an example of what I mean. This picture was taken at the Dubai Marina walk.

Or the Burj Dubai still under construction, which claims it will be the tallest building once built.

Just another example.. I took 4 pictures out the window of my sweetie's appartment window, in the Dubai Marina Diamond I building.. which I hoped to paste together as a panoramic view later.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:39 pm

    When did you take these pictures? If you want, I can paste them together to a panorama image if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took the pictures the day I posted them. I haven't had the time to stitch 'em together because I'm on vacation and to busy having fun. When I get home [on the 8th] I will have all the time in the world to make the panoramic view. Thanks anyways :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment!