Monday, January 22, 2007

With repeat performances in syndication...

Tonight I'm in a mood where I want to take it out on someone. I'm not going to be the least bit original. I won't be the first or the last to blog about him either....

Since it's Monday night around 10pm, you might even guess: David Caruso.

Again with a stellar performance with the opening of tonight's episode.

"Frank......."

Insert pregnant pause here

"don't move..."

Uhmmm. Frank has got 1 foot on a land mine he just triggered. Frank isn't even going to twitch that foot.

I've never liked David Caruso. Did not like him in NYPD blue. In fact I preferred the show AFTER he left. I watch CSI Miami, because I'm fond of CSI shows in general. But damn, you look at the original CSI and you have well developed characters. You look at Miami and everything revolves around Caruso. He's like a one man team. He slices, he dices, he purees, he juliennes.. he's the Horatio-matic.

Of course it doesn't help that he's incredibly conceited and thinks he's all that and a bag of chips. It seems his acting doesn't get better with age. I mean what? Did he go to the William Shatner school of acting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!