Friday, January 12, 2007

Little Mosque on the Prairie

My sweetie sent me this link earlier in the week because we've been making Camel jokes back and forth. I didnt' think much of it at the time, but Wednesday night, when I was channel hopping I stumbled upon it. Had me in stitches. According to yesterday's newspaper 2 million Canadians caught the show for the opening night. Corner Gas, my current favorite Canadian show draws 1.5 million viewers per week, though peaked at 3 million for their 'GasMas' episode.

I'm amazed. I mean I've never really liked a Canadian show before. When I discovered Corner Gas, I was like 'Wow, a funny Canadian show'. I mean 2 funny Canadian shows? I'm amazed. I've never liked one and now there's 2 half hour funny Canadian shows. Nice to get Canadian content :)

I can't tell if it's raining or snowing outside. I'm guessing wet snow.. freezing rain or slush..... SLUSHIES !!!!


Ok.. time to go get ready. Must stop at bank this morning to get money for my cleaning lady.

TGIF babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!