Saturday, January 13, 2007

And overall there was a smell of Fried Onions...

I just stumbled upon a blog that's told me that Robert Anton Wilson died early the morning of 1/11/2007, a mere 7 days before his 75th birthday.

Robert Anton Wilson wrote:
I love you all and I deeply implore you to keep the lasagna flying. Please pardon my levity, I don’t see how to take death seriously. It seems absurd.
******
It's one of those weird things. I read "Cosmic Trigger and the final secret of the illuminati" in my late teens and it's had a profound impact. I think I lent my RAW books to a friend who never returned them... Of course the title of this entry is a quote from RAW :)

Dunno RAW kinda falls in the same category as Timothy Leary..... and whenever I think of Timothy Leary I think of this Moody Blues song "Timothy Leary's dead.. No no no no no no no he's outside, looking in...."

RIP RAW.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!