Sunday, December 10, 2006

Plumbers crack

I was sitting here this morning at the crack of dawn reading some silly stories on the internet. Of course this student has way too much time on his hands... however.. seems like some are making it sound like plumber's crack is new? I seem to remember seeing butt cleavage when I was a teen. Make that 30 years ago. It's not a new phenomenon, though most people in the past didn't go out of their way to make it visible.. I mean the term plumbers crack was already well in use back then. I have nothing against seeing butt cleavage, though admittedly not everyone's is worth seeing.. but I'm an ass watcher.. butt cleavage is like an occupational hazard.

I had to crack up at a comment from someone who said it should only been seen on sexy behinds, however it is usually the larger behinds that end up forming cleavage often unbeknownst to the person displaying it.

This is the blog that started this rant:
Butt cleavage

I can just see it now... Ad campaigns "Say no to CRACK, Butt crack that is..."


1 comment:

Thank-you for leaving a comment!