Saturday, December 16, 2006

Do you PlayStation 3?

So my eldest and I are standing at Walmart waiting for Debbie and her daughter to be finished shopping for whatever they were shopping for, and my daughter's cell rings. It's her dad. Just as he calls, the intercom goes on inside Walmart to remind shoppers that their interact machines don't work at the moment, and they still have 10 Playstation 3 available for purchase. He overhears that and tells my eldest "Please pick me up a PS3". Leaving me with her purse and purchases she goes off to the Electronics department to see if they still have PS3's. Well it dawns on me this is Walmart, and you must pay at the electronics department to leave it with items. Then I realize I don't even have my cell on me, so I head off to find daughter in the electronics department. Just as I get there, she's trying to call me on her cell. And since they didnt' take interact I had to put the PS3 on my Visa card, since daughter judicially only has a $500 limit on her card. I knew my ex-hubby was good for it. [In fact, I already have a cheque from him to cover my Visa Bill] Men and their toys! In the time I stood back in my spot waiting for Debbie to be finished her shopping, I had 3 different men stop me to ask how much the PS3 was and if I knew if there was any left. I guess if I was desperate for a date on Friday night, a PS3 would sure make me popular.

Eldest got really nice Doc Marten's this morning. She picked 14-hole black boots with white lace. I hadn't realized they
also have a zipper. Youngest went for T-shirts, long sleeved tops, a bag, and a Zippo lighter with a star on it. I got myself a Sublime baby-T. Yes I resisted the call of the Doc Martens. Though these are mighty sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!