Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Coronation posponed, subject not amused

I was at the dentist again yesterday morning. For another fitting for 2 teeth that will be getting crowns. My dentist is a perfectionist. If it takes 20 fittings he'll do them, to get an absolutely perfect job. But damn, sitting with head down, and having him use these products with fumes that set off my asthma. Also keeps using cotton to wipe down my teeth.

I have this weird aversion. I cannot touch a starched cotton table cloth, or even just stiff cotton from clothes line. It gives me the same feeling some get from nails on a chalkboard. Having cotton in my mouth gives me same impression. So dentist was privy to some especially interesting facial expressions.

I have another fitting next week. Will it be a crowning moment? Stay tuned and see....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!