Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Obama and Barf

I generally do not care much for politics especially US politics, but yesterday I stumbled into an article where they were mentioning Senator Obama. The article mentioned he could potentially run for President in 2008, so I had to read more about him. Was surprised to see that he was 2nd choice after Hillary Clinton on the Democratic side. What's interesting is that he's multi-ethnic and yet manages to be 'mr. everybody'.

As for BARF, the ' Strong cleaner, well-known in international markets", it was something Debbie ran across shopping last week-end. Apparently lots of people have blogged about BARF. Would you wash your clothes in BARF?

I wonder if my scent-challenged intern washes his clothes in BARF..... Things that make you go "hmmmmm".

What do Obama and Barf have to do with one another? NOTHING. I just happened to read about both last night.

On that note, time to get ready for work......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!