Sunday, November 26, 2006

And overall there was the smell of fried Eggplant.......

Nothing is quite as satisfying. I just can't help myself.

Thankfully I do not take my youngest daughter grocery shopping often. She tends to hide the eggplant and abandon it randomly in the store before I get to the cash register. Not much satisfaction finding out you need another trip to the store minus aformentioned daughter.

Right up there are the Cremi "Mint & Cream" sugar free candies. Quite addictive. Must get another bag. Must try other flavours.

I went to Canadian Tire today. It was an absolute zoo. I didn't really need christmas lights, but I had to check out all the sales. At one point I was trying to get out of this aisle. I must have tried about 8 times to finally be able to get out of the aisle. I was giggling, finding the whole thing so incredibly absurb.

Ever notice that the bigger the sale, the more clients they attract, the more likely they are to block up aisles with huge pyramid-like displays making it imposible to get around with a grocery cart. It makes more sense to park the cart 5 aisles away from where I wanted to be, it was the only way to be able to approach the items I wanted to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!